Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So how does this thing work?

For those that are interested, I thought I'd shed some light on how I train. Having a career, a family, and going to school online can be quite time consuming! Finding time to workout for many can be extremely difficult.

ReBuilt by PS Fitness has required NO MORE than 20 minutes per workout for me since I started 5 weeks ago. Even better, I can do everything from the comfort of my own home, garage, basement, or backyard.

Sean sends me my personalized weekly plan through email or text, and I report to him my progress daily. He has answered every question I've had quickly and thoroughly, no matter how stupid it is! I've had some pretty stupid questions too!

I will get into more detail with what my workouts are exactly after I exercise today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment