Saturday, October 22, 2011

Recovery Day

A couple of hours after yesterday's workout I was feeling a little disappointed. The initial burn wore off and I was feeling pretty good. I was expecting to be hurting pretty good by the time the kids went to bed.

However, when I woke up this morning I was definitely feeling it. My shoulders and abs were screaming and I could barely roll out of bed. I got close to 9 hours of sleep last night which NEVER happens in my house. Even with the extra sleep and a good bit of eating the day before, I'm still feeling sore.

So my disappointment from yesterday has transformed into optimism again as yet another solid workout from Sean has me feeling really good about myself. It's crazy, but in the 6 weeks I've been working with him I have not had the same workout twice. Good Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment