This is my first of many entries chronicling my journey to be "ReBuilt" by PS Fitness! For those that don't know me, I am a 34 year old husband and father of 3 just looking to get into better shape. I am an active duty member of the US Coast Guard, and keeping physically fit is a must.
One of the founders of ReBuilt by PS Fitness, Sean Staskin, is one of my oldest and closest friends. He has agreed to put me through a personalized training program to hopefully spread the word about just how great his program is.
I am currently 5 weeks into the training program, and I have already noticed significant results. I am stronger, more toned, and have more energy than I have ever had before! Please follow me on my journey, and give Rebuilt by PS Fitness some luv on the way! Follow the link below to the Facebook fan page and hit the "Like" button to get started!
ReBuilt by PS Fitness
Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment